Following general availability in the UK back in April this year (and again thanks to all firms involved with the Pre-release group) our product team has been updating the Encompass products on a monthly basis. We had an ambitious road map with information providers, we also worked closely with users in order to implement what they saw as must-have features.
You will find the list of all updates with links to the relevant blog posts below.
- May update – The Gazette & Visualization refresh
- June update – Snapshots
- July update – Filters
- August update – Companies House API (Open data)
- September update – Time filters
- October update – Notes & API
- November update – Integration with Turnkey IPS
- December update – Red Flag Alert & Global Business Register
All updates were received with applause but the one which generated the most enthusiasm across the public was the Companies House API integration – the Companies House themselves requested a demo of Encompass.